Hi there everyone!!!!
I am currently participating in the Supreme Scrap Tournament for this year, even though I will be eliminated from round one lol, because I have the honour of playing/competing with some very very very talented ladies from all the world…
Our theme for the first challenge is “1000 steps from home”. We had to create a double LO, with at least 3 photos, NO misting at all and a 50 word journaling.
I decided to use photos of the village I live, for the last 12 years. It is Ano Vathy, in a small island in Greece. Samos. A blessed place, full of beauties, wonderful crystal clear and cold beaches…. green mountains, beautiful scenery, both serene and wild….but unfortunately, this little island has been abandoned from our mainland master minds…the ship approaches the island max 3 times a week during winter time… the airline tickets are way too expensive in case you want to visit the mainland of Greece… “Even though I was not born here… Even though I was not raised here… I came here in 2002, got married to my DH Stavros, we have two amazing kids, Dimitra and Niko, we have built our new house here… life continues here…

I have used distress ink pads and refills, stamps, mask and craft paper, as well as some flowers and of course my black marker… and some close ups




Hope you like it and even though I may not pass to the next round, I really enjoyed it!!!!
I am currently participating in the Supreme Scrap Tournament for this year, even though I will be eliminated from round one lol, because I have the honour of playing/competing with some very very very talented ladies from all the world…
Our theme for the first challenge is “1000 steps from home”. We had to create a double LO, with at least 3 photos, NO misting at all and a 50 word journaling.
I decided to use photos of the village I live, for the last 12 years. It is Ano Vathy, in a small island in Greece. Samos. A blessed place, full of beauties, wonderful crystal clear and cold beaches…. green mountains, beautiful scenery, both serene and wild….but unfortunately, this little island has been abandoned from our mainland master minds…the ship approaches the island max 3 times a week during winter time… the airline tickets are way too expensive in case you want to visit the mainland of Greece… “Even though I was not born here… Even though I was not raised here… I came here in 2002, got married to my DH Stavros, we have two amazing kids, Dimitra and Niko, we have built our new house here… life continues here…
I have used distress ink pads and refills, stamps, mask and craft paper, as well as some flowers and of course my black marker… and some close ups
Hope you like it and even though I may not pass to the next round, I really enjoyed it!!!!
Πολύ όμορφο! Καλη επιτυχία!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή